What to Bring
What to bring to camp
Juniors Camp Weekend 2019
Please Note: Sometimes clothing is left behind - It is really difficult to return the item to the owner if the item has no name label - Our advice is to label anything that you think your child is at risk of misplacing.
- Sleeping Bag (or Duvet)
- Under-sheet for mattress (fitted or flat single sheet)
- Bible + Notebook + Pen : (We will have a good few spare Bibles)
- (Optionally : Anything special that is needed for the talent show on Saturday night)
- No pocket money is needed
- NO chewing gum please, or energy drinks ! thanks,
- Enough clean clothing for the 2 days
- Toiletries & Towel (ie. toothbrush, toothpaste, soap/gel)
- Suitable jacket / raincoat
Please plan to arrive at camp at 8 pm on Friday 22nd February, and plan for collection at 2 pm on the Sunday 24th July, thanks. If you are taking the coach from Cartron Village in Sligo the coach will leave at 7 pm on the Friday and return to Cartron Village at 3 pm on the Sunday.