What to Bring
What to bring to camp
Juniors/Inters/Teens Camp Weeks 2022
in July/August 2022 at Oceanview Camp Centre
The following list will help you to know what to bring (and also what not to bring!)
- A Bible if you have your own, however we will have many spares
- Clothing/Toiletries, including two towels (Each camp will have at least two water activities)
- Sports shoes for the sports hall
- A warm coat for walking outside
- A single-sized fitted or flat sheet for the mattress
- A pillow
- A sleeping-bag or single duvet
- Money for Tuck Shop and/or Outings*
- No Energy Drinks or Chewing Gum at the centre please
Please label your belongings - it is very difficult to return lost items if names are not in place.
If you would like to participate (it's optional) in the Thursday night performance and require a musical instrument please feel free to bring this along albeit at your own risk.
* We are recommending a maximum of €20 for the Juniors Camp, and €30 for the Inters and Teens Camps. The Inters Campers will not need Sterling as we hope to have a shopping outing to Letterkenny this year. The Teens Camp will have four days of surfing so will not need extra money for outings - However it's always nice to be able to buy an ice-cream (or coffee) down at the beach.